Morning John,

>> At 06:40 AM 9/5/2007, you wrote:
Hi Folk - I've re-joined the list, because I thought it was of high quality when a member a few years ago. Hope o learn and possibly share with you.

AFter the forst 50 mails, I have to request: could we keep reign in the advice to people which assumes they are all dummies and fools strictly limited and concentrate on giving our experience. The list is about silver primarily, and not about every herb under the sun. Also remember, many people are vegetarian, and don't want to hear about thoughtless eating of liver

You are in the minority and sounds like your mind is made up on many subjects.

This list is in fact made up by a bunch of dummies, idiots and worse, "Nuts Like ME", and a few others similar.

Mike is the best, most understanding moderator I have ever seen. He know and understands our thinking.

Honestly, I think he enjoys some of our crazy discussions.

If you ask a question about CS, many of us will break our necks to help you.

I ship free silver wire around the world. I make generators and give to people. And ship other free stuff to remote countries where they cannot buy it.

I am on another list similar. I have met many of the people at an annual get together in Texas.

Some of the smartest people in the world are on both list.

Generally, anything any of them say, .......... I want to listen and I am interested, no matter what the subject.

Once on that list, one guy posted a message much like yours trying to stop all the messages not related to the number one subject.

We all humored him for a day or two and the list became near dead and very boring.

On it, we post jokes, political messages, messages about immigration, and I post some selected ones on health and nutrition.
Many of them are older and many have back and joint pains.

Some days, and for several days, no one asks a question about CS.
Most of us now know everything.  <grin>

Dan Nave and I tossed together the small file area with carefully selected files to assist the beginner. Some of them are idea for the intermediate and advanced User.

By the way, what happened to our friend Terry Chamberlain?
I hope he is ok.

One final question...........

What political group or what religion do you call it when

"The minority rules".   Sounds like a dictatorship to me.

  Wayne

 "Many people would sooner die than think. In fact they do.
   http://www.miraclemineral.org/

   Silver file Area.......  http://www.fugitt.com/cs_notes/

  MDI Subscribe Email mdi_news-subscr...@yahoogroups.com