Hi Folk - I've re-joined the list, because I thought it was of high quality
when a member a few years ago. Hope o learn and possibly share with you.

Out of 50 mails I've seen almost no actual information whatsoever, apart from one about buttermilk on top of the fridge.

Dear Sir: How can you possibly hope to learn anything from a 'high quality list' that has almost no actual information whatsoever?

Similarly, if it's a matter of personally thanking someone, then send the message to them not to the list.

If you want a member to tell you where they shop, ask them privately, please.

Dear Sir:  Are you the moderator all of a sudden?

Faith