Please, let us all know Ed.  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: m1mar...@aol.com

Date: 05/09/2007 17:40:33

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: Re: CS>Re: MMS miracles

Without some one testing a product, how can anyone know it's effectiveness.
So a few of us foolish folks will buy some and give it the acid test. When
you are sick, and have not gotten any help from several doctors, who know
nothing about it, what's left to do? The cost is a mere pittance to what a
doctor's visit is. I have read all of the book, and the author seems like
someone that wants to help others. He does seem to know his Chemistry, and
has spent a great deal of time and money, in his quest for the Right Stuff .
If this concoction works for me, should I say so, or just keep it to myself,
at the risk of being labeled foolish. Ed.

.