Without some one testing a product, how can anyone know it's  effectiveness.
So a few of us foolish folks will buy some and give it the  acid test.  When
you are sick, and have not gotten any help from several  doctors, who know
nothing about it, what's left to do?  The cost is a mere  pittance to what a
doctor's visit is.  I have read all of the book, and the  author seems like
someone that wants to help others.  He does seem to know  his Chemistry, and
has
spent a great deal of time and money, in his quest for  the Right Stuff .  If
this concoction works for me, should I say so,  or just keep it to myself, at
the
risk of being labeled foolish.   Ed.