Great!... and has everyone noticed how just recently, all the food
manufacturers are pumping extra calcium into almost everything they make,
claiming it will "help your bones!"?
WHAT precipitated this sudden nonsense?
Ignorant marketing hype or deliberate intent to feed the public illness
industry?

Also, I thought I read somewhere that calcium MUST be accompanied by some
other substance to be absorbed properly?

Tom