  From: ruth strackbein
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 8:33 PM
  Subject: RE: CS>MAGNESIUM QUESTION and MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE

  Hi, What an informative article.  I printed it out in its entirety.  Where
can one get magnesium chloride?  I have been using Milk of Magnesia as  a
laxative on Dr.s orders.  Was worried that I have been getting too much
magnesium compared to calcium.  Looks like it works the other way around.  I
have had the notion that calcium and magnesium should be taken in equal
amounts.  Got pills from my chiropractor that had equal amounts of each in each
pill. Ruth