> Dee,
> Check into Magnesium Orotate. I was told, but don't know for certain though,
> that it is the most bio-available. Same with Calcium Orotate. The brand I
> use is from Advanced Research.
> S-Max

> Subject: Re: CS>Best Magnesium ?
>
> Thanks for that Wayne, by best I meant most bio-available as I thought that
> maybe it would be the same as calcium which has more bio-available forms
> than others. Dee

YIKES. . . . .

I was asking for the difference between
magnesium oxide and magnesium chloride ,
then S-Max mentioned Magnesium Orotate !
I'm more confused now than before !
Does it REALLY matter which one I should be ingesting ?
Like Dee, I wanted to know WHICH would be best for one's health ?
Then Wayne comes up with, *What makes you think there is a "Best One" ?*
It sorta sounds like comparing brands of beer.

S.