We were discussing Magnesium Chloride, Ruth S.<html><div>From Ruth
Strackbein</div></html>> Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:44:31 +0100> From:
d...@deetroy.org> To: silver-list@eskimo.com> Subject: Re: CS>MAGNESIUM
QUESTION and MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE> > Sorry all, I haven't been watching this
thread to closely, but what is the> best form of magnesium to take. Is it
magnesium chloride please? Dee > > -------Original Message------- > > > > From:
Leslie > > Date: 24/09/2007 02:34:37 > > To: silver-list@eskimo.com > >
Subject: Re: CS>MAGNESIUM QUESTION and MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE > > > > I sent it
awhile ago to Smitty. If you don't get it, I'll send to you. > > Leslie > >
----- Original Message ----- > > From: Ruth strackbein > > To:
silver-list@eskimo.com > > Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 8:14 PM > >
Subject: RE: CS>MAGNESIUM QUESTION and MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE > > > > > > Hi,
Leslie, I would like to have the lady's name concerning the Magnesium>
Chloride, Thanks, Ruth S. > > > > > --> The Silver List is a moderated forum
for discussing Colloidal Silver.> > Instructions for unsubscribing are posted
at: http://silverlist.org> > To post, address your message to:
silver-list@eskimo.com> > Address Off-Topic messages to: