I look at the vaccine programs.....logically, with practicality and with no
emotions...other than to say I think I understand why they exist and are
sanctioned and promoted.  Seeding.

Fact. There is a certain amount of longevity expected from any commodity.
Human beings included. All units of production, especially the non organic  are
designed, more often than not,  with varying degrees of built-in functional
obsolescence. So as to require maintenance or replacement.   Modern society has
rapidly become technically advanced. We now definitively know the world is not
flat, that earth is not the center of the universe, and we no longer use
leeches as a matter of routine for every medical diagnosis. The median age/life
has been extended as a result.

All societies exist in an economic vacuum with some thriving better than others
-each creating its own standards.  Some Indigenous isolated societies want
nothing to do with modern civilizations trappings, some imperialistic  cultures
believe that industry is prosperous and thus imperative and mandatory.

Duality. From the cradle to the grave, in modernized countries especially, the
carbon unit, not unlike a crop (human) is cultivated for highest production,
thus maximum economic profits. The process begins at birth with immunizations
followed with those yearly "check ups", at least until adulthood where they
begin to wane.  During the prime of life (20's-40's) the unit produces the
greatest benefits, ie.  pays the greatest taxes, insurance, has  expendable
surplus income and creates  prodigies (more working carbon units)  for the
benefit of all. The individual family units thrive on emotion and govts
capitalize on that emotion which they fuel with the fear.....of loss.

 As the unit ages  (50's onward) naturally, it produces less and begins to
deteriorate.  However, at this juncture its capacity is still abundant, the
only thing that has changed is its production profile. It still generates
tremendous profits and our medical system and those dependent upon it by
association are the greatest benefactors.   I notice that the good Dr. Jarvik
is shamelessly pushing Lipitor, in his old age, in television commercials.

Essentially, the decision, or option to be a disease carrier or not is one area
that the government would like to seize and reign complete over. The government
supposedly is created and exists for the people.    In actuality,  unless
people can recite how govt altruistically exists for the people vs the
perpetuity of the economic systems it governs, which are the main contributors
to its longevity, vaccines in my opinion, have become intentionally designed
processes of  built-in economic obsolescence.

My granddaughter is almost 2 and has not received the across the board, one
shot suits all  garden variety vaccinations.   And I would lie or forge all
necessary papers, if necessary,  to keep her brain free of mercury, thermisol
and only the pharma companies know what viruses.   Ain't nobody, has the right
to diminish or rob her of her birth rights by   inoculating her to protect
someone else's economic status.

Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com> wrote: I see your point Ode..BUT it sure
doesn't give whoever is producing these vaccines the right to put mercury
and/or anyother extremely harmful additive to these vaccines that are causing
havoc in the unsuspecticing, trusting publics,  bodies.....debbie

Ode Coyote <odecoy...@alltel.net> wrote:  Regardless of unproven "bullshit",
Does any transport person have the
right to be a disease carrier?

Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

and lay it on us.