You'd be surprised at how 'cool' some of these guys are,  just under
> the lab coats, nearly incomprehensible back deck  barbecue party
> conversations and triple PHD exteriors

  No hookers to go along with the barbeques? It would help ease thier minds as
they develope new ways to kill people.

  Kurt

Simon Jester <tansta...@libertytrek.org> wrote:
  > Silver IS being rediscovered in more effective forms as
> nano-technology and ion exchange technology are better understood
> though progression of discovery.
> You haven't noticed how many products it's being used in lately?
> The list is a long one.
>
> Even the "Pharm" is catching on.

Sp, we should just bow down and worship at the altar of big pharm
because they have deigned to acknowledge something that some of us
simple-minded peasants have known for many many years?

> As of around 5 years ago, a pharm research department head friend of
> mine was working on metallic nano particles.
> That's all he would say.

Ahhhhhhhhhh... some explanation for your attitude at last. Begone, herr
medical-fascist.

> Might have been touched off by a CS generator gift a year earlier.
> I don't know, but he got pretty quiet after that.
>
> They aren't all "turkeys" , you know.

Maybe not turkeys - but definitely COWARDS. If even a SMALL number of
these people would stand up to the tyranny, the big pharmas house of
cards would come tumbling down around their heads - and many, many
people would end up in jail - and if I had my druthers, on DEATH ROW -
for their crimes against humanity.

> You'd be surprised at how 'cool' some of these guys are, just under
> the lab coats, nearly incomprehensible back deck barbecue party
> conversations and triple PHD exteriors.

Yeah, really 'cool'... Ode, you just lost any shred of credibility you
may have had...