On 10/18/2007, Ode Coyote (odecoy...@alltel.net) wrote:
The H5N1 kills those with healthy immune systems and spares those with weak ones.
It's the immune system that causes death, not the virus.
It's not the normal flu.

Interesting - and we have some of your 'friends' (figuratively speaking) with Phd's to thank for this...

No worries - ozone and a mix of the anti-viral/bacterial/fungal herbs and substances (like Grapefruit seed extract) should take care of it in short order - and now we have MMS too...