On 10/18/2007, John Plumridge (bollyb...@yahoo.co.uk) wrote:
To be fair, SImon is not knocking, or discussing CS knowledge, but it's uptake by the pharmacology industry and students.

SO in that way, he is not knocking Ode's credibility on that. Perhaps he is challenging, and incensed, with the dismissive attitude to wards those who do not accept that they should be shot for refusing to go along with a medical theory (vaccination) and it's practice. About this subject, I don't think CS knoweldge is the same: it requires reading of the alternative evidence first of the theory and practice of vaccination.