----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Zangari
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 8:50 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Quarantine

  Infectious disease as a weapon is a fact.
  Anthrax comes in an arosol form now!
  In fact, I am a living example of a witness being disabled by targeted
infection.
  MRSA is more common now. I have several friends who have contracted it in
hospitals.
  In the most general terms, biological warfare is a reality we all have to
live with. I factor that in to the vaccine talks. But there is a clear over
riding issue of safe environment. If you don't have a black light or high
density negative ions and are concerned about your personal politics you are
behind the times.
                        =z=

  Waht is a black light please?

  Faith