faith gagne wrote:
    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Michael Zangari <mailto:truez2...@yahoo.com>
    *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Thursday, October 18, 2007 8:50 AM
    *Subject:* Re: CS>Quarantine

    Infectious disease as a weapon is a fact.
    Anthrax comes in an arosol form now!
    In fact, I am a living example of a witness being disabled by
    targeted infection.
    MRSA is more common now. I have several friends who have
    contracted it in hospitals.
    In the most general terms, biological warfare is a reality we all
    have to live with. I factor that in to the vaccine talks. But
    there is a clear over riding issue of safe environment. If you
    don't have a black light or high density negative ions and are
    concerned about your personal politics you are behind the times.
                          =z=

Waht is a black light please? Faith

It is the common term for a UV lamp. Usually long wave UV, often used to make posters glow in the dark, but also good for sterilization.

Marshall