Greater good for society, means don't do wrong. You believe in vaccines, some people believe witch doctors. I cannot force witch doctors on you. You cannot force vaccinations on me. I c an't even force fresh air on you.

The greater evil for society is when people practice 'bitter medicine' for the greater good of society. An excuse always, carried by the necessary dupes to get a consensus, with an ulterior motive. The greater good is immoral, wrong, because the 'bitter medicine' is premeditated harm.

for Society is a collection of individuals. No one, even from a lottery is to be condemmned just because you fear death. Society is all the people, even those you choose not to name, and think are nameless. There is no good for society with intervention. It's against the individual, and nature.
Society is not more important than just one of the people.
You may mean, by society, human survival: but it is not the same thing. Without vaccinations , and with natural death, the population will be fitter. Now that's a greater good, because no one needs to commit a horrible crime, or fear death. We can be willing to die if we're weak. Which is the way we're made.

You haven't answered the important question, if you are vaccinated, what are you afraid of?

JOhn