Mark Siepak wrote:
> Sick Bastard, if I may re-use a term

No, Mark, you may not.

> No more, this is OT, and your ideas and morals are so corrupt you are
> not worth my time.

This is a personal attack.

Take this as a warning to MARK and ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO USE THIS
LIST TO VENT THEIR ANIMOSITY TOWARD ANOTHER LIST MEMBER!!

PERSONAL ATTACKS ARE WRONG, AND NOT ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR!

If you cannot disagree with the content of a persons ideas without
attacking the person, you do not belong here. If it's just your "style"
then take it elsewhere.

CLEAR!!?

I will start removing people who do not choose to play nice with
others. I will restore some semblance of civility to this COMMUNITY
even if it means there's nobody left after the offenders are gone...

Re-read your posts before sending them, folks! You'd better learn to
recognize when you're falling into this trap. Some of you don't yet
realize when you're doing it.

Mike Devour
Silver List Owner