Thanks for the suggestion. I am trying to avoid processed foods, but I'll keep it in mind. With any antifungal treatment, the key word to use is time in treatment- it may take years- esp since I had it for 15 years, and it was firmly entrenched. The doc that diagnosed me told me he expected I could take diflucan for several years.

Do you know anyone that has completely ridden themselves of fungus?

Kathryn