Buy a Canadian silver maple leaf.  Make enough wire for a thousand gallons.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Zangari
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 5:25 PM
  Subject: CS>Sterling silver Detox and Silver Wires

  I have to admit my ignorance. I went out intitially and found old sterling
silver spoons to make electrodes out of.

  I have a couple of questions. How do you detox sterling silver? (Being the
first one.)

  Secondly, as I shop around for silver wire to replace the wire on several
machines including my silver pulser, I am finding that much of the wire
contains as much as 37% lead.

  Is sthe wire use on the pulser pure silver? Where do you get replacement
wire, or wire to build your own leads to serve your own needs?
                                 =z=

  =z=
  The novelist, journalist and psychologist
  Michael Zangari
  http://zangarijournalism.com