www.atlasnova.com

Michael Zangari <truez2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
  I have to admit my ignorance. I went out intitially and found old sterling
silver spoons to make electrodes out of.

  I have a couple of questions. How do you detox sterling silver? (Being the
first one.)

  Secondly, as I shop around for silver wire to replace the wire on several
machines including my silver pulser, I am finding that much of the wire
contains as much as 37% lead.

  Is sthe wire use on the pulser pure silver? Where do you get replacement
wire, or wire to build your own leads to serve your own needs?
                                 =z=

        =z=
The novelist, journalist and psychologist
Michael Zangari
http://zangarijournalism.com