Hey CarlDeb!

That was quick .. thank you ..

and .. this stuff keeps on going extremely dangerous for eons - right?
and it deminishes by half every so much time?
and the 'leaders' keep doing as they find pleasant-and-'necessary'?

Good book to read on this asunto is

"Nuclear -gosh forgot the second word now / it is somethig like
annihalation-eradication -? by Walter Russell;
although it was published as long ago as during the cold war,
it gives good insights in the basics of nuclear (and other) energy,

AND

in the innocent/ignorant toddler-human, playing with the sharp razor which
nuclear energy really is -- i.e. of which he DOES NOT UNDERSTAND the
annihaliting dangers.

Just observe closely the TRUTH, obscured by the (Russian) news-media and the
things that really happened -and still are happening- with the health of the
people in the areas around Chernobyl (and even as far as Moscou and farther out
in Russia and even in leaning-to Finland); the rate of thyroid cancer in
innocent children, the misformings of animals and plants in the region - and
then do notice what the government did or rather did not do about this whole
affair.

Furthermore it is a good thing to know that EVERY ATOM BOMB has its effects on
all of us earth-dwellers.
It may last some, but in time we are all breathing radiation polluted air, and
walking in radiation saturated rain.

We'd better wake up fast and start learning what to do about this silent
killer; your -and our- governments are NOT going to do it for us.

(Walter Rusell was a universal genius, a specialst on Lipizaner horses, a
leading artist (busts of Roosevelt before, and after Pearl Harbor, and one of
Mark Twain - see 'The man who sapped the secrets of the Universe) who set up
amongst other things an alternative University - seeing that things also in
higher education went awry, as long as half a decade ago. Walter Russel is
amply described in your browser.)

FaithStFrancis
Medellin,
Colombia

From: carl...@charter.netto: silver-l...@eskimo.comsubject: Re:
CS>Nuclear/cancer: What is DU?Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 16:56:44 -0500

It means Depleted Uranium = DU