Sharon

  From: Faith Saint Francis

  YESSS!!!

  Indeed!

  So very easy, and yet I have tried all the mnemotechniques I know, to no
avail ..
  am I getting elderly anyhow? Seems ye can't avoid.

  Seriously:
  This "Ätomic Suicide?" is one book we should all read. It is profound, and it
requires at least the basics of maths and physics, but it is good reading, and
it does not obscure any of the hazards of the Atomic/Neutronic/Plutonic and
what more ~nics there are, that we, the human race, so arrogantly fool around
with.

  I have lost the book, and also that precious title "The man who sapped
(Sapped???) the Secrets of the Universe". Wonder if it is still available
somewhere.

  For your information respected name-sharer, if you browse Walter Russell,
you'll find some very interesting information about him (and maybe about Tao,
this special soul, his wife as well.)