    From: carl...@charter.net
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com
    Subject: Re: CS>Nuclear/cancer: What is DU?
    Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 16:56:44 -0500

    It means Depleted Uranium = DU

        ----- Original Message -----
        *From:* Faith Saint Francis <mailto:fesanfranci...@hotmail.com>
        *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
        *Sent:* Friday, November 02, 2007 4:46 PM
        *Subject:* CS>Nuclear/cancer: What is DU?

        Greetings, my CS Friends, from wet and rainy Colombia.
As health-care workers more and more involved in the
        prevention of and the fight against cancer,
        Luz and I are very much interested the nuclear/cancer thread.
Well, we have been on the topic of abbreviations before as I
        remember, and now I have this abbreviation
        wich I do not know: DU
Can you please explain to us what DU means? Thanks in advance, Luz y Leo
        Medellin,
        Colombia
        Date: 11/2/2007 11:04 AM