AGREE! And want to say I appreciate all of you as it makes my world go round. I
haven't had too many people help me, especially around here.

Leslie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dianne France
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 5:22 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Obnoxious people... and WORDS

  That "Word" was Christ and he was always kind to the sick and downtrodden.
There are many on this site that are so knowledgeable and appreciated for their
time they take to share that knowledge.  There are also those of us that are
climbing that ladder that are on much lower rungs and it is welcome to have a
hand extended down to help you up rather than a foot on your head telling you
that you aren't worthy.

  Dianne