Indeed!

That is St. John 1 : 1

You may or may not know
that this is one of the very strong prayers in the Bible, our word of God.

We learned the first 18 verses of this magnificent prayer by heart,
and we used them as our guidance in meditation for a long long time.

Profound explanation
of the Word.

FaithStFrancis> Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 08:15:24 +0900> Subject: Re: CS>Obnoxious
people... and WORDS> From: jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp> To:
silver-list@eskimo.com> > "In the beginning there was the word . . . . "> >
Seven of the most profound words ever written.> > Food for thought for a
lifetime.> > > > > > > > On Friday, Nov 9, 2007, at 06:28 Asia/Tokyo, Faith
Saint Francis wrote:> > > WORDS are powerful .. they can either build up, of
break down .. alas > > too often they do not build up.> > > --> The Silver List
is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.> > Instructions for
unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org> > To post, address your
message to: silver-list@eskimo.com> > Address Off-Topic messages to: