My husband gets them every fall and they usually last off and on all winter.
This time I used a Q-tip to apply the silver and they were gone in about 2
days. He's not a great one for these types of remedies so he only let me
apply it once. Because of the fast recovery he is beginning to come around:)

On 11/16/2007 9:06:33 PM, Silver Smith (cag....@gmail.com) wrote: > Does CS
work on fever blisters? If so what would be the most > effective way to apply
it? > > Thanks, > SS > > > -- > The Silver List is a moderated forum for
discussing Colloidal Silver. > > Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at:
http://silverlist.org > > To post, address your message to:
silver-list@eskimo.com > > Address Off-Topic messages to:
silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com > > The Silver List and Off Topic List
archives are currently down... > > List maintainer: Mike Devour
<mdev...@eskimo.com>