Morning Ode,

>> At 08:59 AM 11/17/2007, you wrote:
Everyone I've given CS to that had a cold sore says it's the best thing they EVER used...no exceptions.

I question that a bit. ( not your statement, the way it is worded it is excellent )

  I used to have them years ago.

There was one B vitamin, if taken as soon as it is felt, the blister is felt, it never materialized. ( so long ago, I do not remember the name )
Maybe B6, Pyroxdine.

  Of course if you mean, after it has become a sore, then I would agree.

I say that as soon as I feel that first unique feeling, I have a cold sore. Is that case, I can't see that CS or anything else could do any better than the vitamin always did for me. Now, I would likely use both, and drink a quart also.

Of course some magic something eliminated them all years ago.
And it was not CS because I knew nothing about it.

My GF used it as they first started tingling and they didn't emerge..just went away.

   Yes, that is the time to do something.
    Most people drag around and wait till they have a real sore.

I noticed that you stopped having them also. Guess we found a magic combination of a few things.

Wayne