Could you tell me what the 6.5 means? It is an electrical measure, or ppm, or what?

Many have found that taking it right after making it is better, more bioactive, so you are not the only one to notice that.

Yes, I think that if you decant the clear stuff on the top before storage it will help keep the particle size smaller. It only makes sense. Nucleation and all that.

Kathryn