From: Dianne France [mailto:dianne_fra...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 7:23 AM
To: silver-list
Subject: CS>Guillain-Barr syndrome

Group

My son has asked me to write the group in hopes of finding some answers for
a good friend diagnosed with Gullain-Barr Syndrome.  I have "googled" and
"asked" and haven't found much that I could pass on to him.  Doctors aren't
able to help him much so far.  He has had to retire from working but used to
be a very active person.

What I have found is that this syndrome possibly came from the results of
vaccines due to mercury (  <http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=773137>
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=773137 ).  I found one supplement that
touts results, which is Baritin (
<http://www.baritin.com/about.htm?gclid=CMDj64-Uy5ACFQkxgwoddjU5XA>
http://www.baritin.com/about.htm?gclid=CMDj64-Uy5ACFQkxgwoddjU5XA ) but I
don't know anything about it.  Hoping some of you know more about this
syndrome and can suggest where to find more information that might help or
treatment suggestions that can be researched.

I believe about ten years back this gentleman had gotten a bacteria during a
spear fishing event and had serious problems.  Not sure it was the flesh
eating or not but he did recovered.  Don't know if this event could have any
bearing since it was so long ago.

Appreciate any help you might be able to send our way.

Dianne