  From: Dianne France
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007 7:47 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Guillain-Barr syndrome

  Paula

  He answered Mary and she gave me the web site.  I signed up for his
newsletters and it also had a spot you could contact them and that is where I
asked my question.  I wrote about the syndrome and hopefully he will give a
reply.  Mary said he did answer hers.  This isn't for me personally but a very
good friend of our sons.  Our sons friend (former boss) isn't familiar with
homeopathic approaches but the doctors aren't able to do much for him.  Kelly,
son, knows this group has given answers to other problems that work so he asked
me to ask.

  Magnesium oil is one I don't have.  Is that essential oil form?  Did you get
that from YL?  If so I will get my girlfriend to order some for me.  Aches and
pains are frequent around here and I'm sure my husband would also be
appreciative of the help in that department.

  Dianne