----- Original Message -----
  From: mborg...@att.net
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007 9:45 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Guillain-Barr syndrome

  Paula,

  Yes he answers his mail, which surprised me as well.  I have his book on
transdermal magnesium therapy read it and reread it.

  He is also on the curezone site under magnesium.

  There is a site--www. mgwater.com, this site is where I started to learn
about the need for magnesium.  I was in an accident years ago, the docs
insisted on me taking antidepressant drugs for they said I was clinically
depressed, I said no, but in reading up on magnesium I see all of my symptoms.
All the years wasted trying to find out what was wrong with me.

  Brooks Bradley also wrote a long piece on magnesium.

  Mary

  Mary, do you have that piece on magnesium by Brooks Bradley?  I'd love to see
it if you do.  Thanks.

  Faith G