  From: Paula Perry
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007 10:24 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Guillain-Barr syndrome

  Hi Mary,
  Thanks for sending me the site to go to. I really like Dr. Marcus from his
newsletters. I haven't bought his book but I have read a lot from his letters
and have one of his tapes on transdermal magnesium. I am glad to hear that you
benifited from the magnesium as well. He is writing a book on his cancer
treatment and I think he has finished writing a booklet on Iodine. I am looking
forward to getting copies of them.
  Paula