what homeopathy are you using ? thanks - Richard
On 29/12/2007, at 22:59, gmetrop...@aol.com wrote:

I contiued with homeopathic remedies and the abcess came to a head today. We will follow up with other indicated remedies and use silver locally as well as nutibiotic drops in the water pick,. I can't use oregano oil and homeopathics together because they will antidote. Thank you for all the suggestions.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paula Perry <p...@zoomnet.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 5:08 am
Subject: Re: CS>Exceptions/abscess and oregano oil

What I have done is to put a few drops on a Q-Tip and dab it around the infected area. If the area is abscessed I doubt that you will feel much. The oregano oil is pretty strong and powerful. This has worked for me several times. You would need to apply it a couple times a day for at least 2 or 3 days to make sure all the infection is gone. If you decide to apply it you should notice a difference within a relatively short period of time. You only need to apply a very small amount. For an adult, I would also be using hydrogen peroxide deluted with water for a mouth wash and scrape around the infected tooth. in between applying the oregano oil. That helps pull all the nasty stuff out. It may take a little longer if this abscess has been festering for a few days or longer. This is really something you need to get after right away. This is what has worked for me, so I am only offering that experience. I am not a doctor or dentist so you hav! e to use your own judgment. Oregano oil can smart for a few seconds. It is very strong stuff!
Paula