To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Selenium

As others have hinted, you can get too much selenium. Dr. Huggins, of
dental revision fame, has seen negative effects on blood morphology
from doses as small as 25 micrograms per day or less.

I don't say you should restrict yourself to that amount, 50 to 100 per
day would be something I'd consider if I were attacking argyria myself,
just be aware that more is not better, beyond a certain point.

Be well,

Mike D.