>From direct experience on myself, with my family, on
several friends, and about 90 clients, I know SomaLife
gHP works. It's grown back hair in the right color,
thickened thinning skin, body mass and fitness,
well-being and libido, and even rejuvenated some of
the older girls so they started menstruating again.

The basic clinical research is still on my site;
Gooogling somalife clinical references turns up my
page as #1, and scrolling down the page to the Isidori
study turns up the actual indisputable clinical data
on amino acids increasing HGH and IGF-1.

What's wrong with the picture that the opponents paint
is that using impure amino acids and/or incorrect
dosing or ratio doesn't work very well. These 3
factors when present result in 95% success, and that's
what we're seeing.

Amino acids are preferentially absorbed, they compete
with each other, so you can see the need for purity;
the dosage and ratio are absolutely needed to promote
HGH release at the low dose SomaLife provides.
Otherwise you need a very high dose.

Try dissolving SomaLife gHP in water; nothing happens!
Then try any other amino acid cocktail and the water
turns brown. These are partially digested meat
proteins that ruin the experiment. Many merchants try
to cover this up by adding other junk or vitamins that
color the water anyway. Remember, the pure stuff does
not dissolve, and that acidity is required to dissolve
it.

Duncan

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs