I'm not Dee but it sounds as though you need either a new mouse or, more likely, a more compatible mouse pad.

Faith G

----- Original Message ----- From: "sol" <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: CS>SomalifeGHP

That is the claim. I am actually planning to reduce some other expenses this year, including some other supplements, and hope to free up enough $$ to give it a try. I REALLY can't afford it, but if I can cut enough $$ from other places, I could try it maybe for a couple months. But I can't remember if a 2 month trial is long enough to see any benefits

What format do you send emails in Dee? I can't crop your text, and when I try to delete to shorten my answer my cursor goes wonky, and I can't edit my own text, or place the cursor where I want it. To fix this I have to shut down my computer and reboot it. Any ideas why this happens?
sol