From: Sol

Date: 16/01/2008 04:22:01

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: Re: CS>SomalifeGHP

Yes, this one is fine. I don't really want you to have to change your

Settings just for me though. I want to find out what I can do at my end

To fix MY problem, LOL. I didn't mean to say this was YOUR problem, but

I thought if I knwe what format you were using that my 'puter can't

Handle, I could figure out how to change m y settings to cope.

Sol