Did I say one word about double blind studies? I did not. I will be watching for user results posted to groups like this one. I'm VERY wary of chlorine in ANY form so I want to be reading LOTS of user input for a long time, before I will want to try it.
Meantime, I will stick with my CS. Which, unlike chlorine, is not toxic.
sol

Carol Ann wrote:
No profit driven scientific entity is going to do double blind studies on a .50 cent substance to provide "proof" one way or another.
*//*