What exactly do you feel the MMS does that CS cannot do? This is where I don't quite get it. I read of people using it for many things that CS or CS/DMSO take care of perfectly well. Why would I use MMS in preference to CS?

sol

His Child wrote:
 I'm taking MMS now and have not been able
to feel this good in many years.  I slept only 4 hours
last night like a baby and did NOT get any tired
letdown feeling all the next day.  I've been taking
MMS for a couple of weeks now, and it's a powerful (be
careful of not overdoing it) but great health aid.