I know how you feel, sol.  When I first heard about CS
it sounded too good to be true too.  When I found
about Hulda Clark and her focus on toxins and
parasites for all major deseases that sounded way too
simplistic for me.  Are we so hard to convince becasue
we have been so ignorant for so long?  I'm convinced
now after study.  I'm also convinced of the power and
disire of the 'establishment' to lie to us for their
own profit.  I'm taking MMS now and have not been able
to feel this good in many years.  I slept only 4 hours
last night like a baby and did NOT get any tired
letdown feeling all the next day.  I've been taking
MMS for a couple of weeks now, and it's a powerful (be
careful of not overdoing it) but great health aid.

Best Regards,
His