I read the newstarget link and also went to the link-
http://www.naturalproductsassoc.org/site/PageServer? pagename=abt_aboutnnfa

"Founded in 1936, the Natural Products Association is the nation’s largest and oldest non-profit organization dedicated to the natural products industry. The Natural Products Association represents more than 10,000 retailers, manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors of natural products, including foods, dietary supplements, and health/beauty aids."

It has a link for people to protest the government's interference in our right to have safe, affordable vitamins. Are these really the bad guys? Who is the writer of this article and what do you actually know about him? It seems like a complicated thing to decide just who the bad guys are unless you know more.

Nancy