M. G. Devour,

LOL. Good one Dan. ----- Original Message ----- From: "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Cc: <dan.n...@nilfisk-advance.com>; <odecoy...@alltel.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 7:56 AM
Subject: RE: CS>FDA Announces Plan to Eliminate Vitamin Companies

Any further discussion of George Bush will result in suspension of priveleges. The subject is ended. Now.

*I* take responsibility for the Iraq war.

*I* take responsibility for the poor performance of FEMA during Katrina.

So, shut up...

The fact that *I* will take no actions and face no consequences, just
like George W. Bush, makes it just empty words...

So, shut up...

Dan

HECK OF A JOB, everyone!...