AGreed.  Faith G.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: joe bloggs
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 8:43 AM
  Subject: CS>

  Ode wrote:

  .....The FDA was formed to get a handle on Cocaine and Opium Patent Medicine
  salesmen.
    Their job was to ensure drug safety because the people were too dumb to
  not buy into that stuff and needed that protection....
  ------
  Sorry Ode, but your take on human nature is a bit tainted.  I mean, where did
you get the idea that we all need 'looking after'?  I can fend quite well for
myself thank you very much and can well do without the Government or any other
regulatory body telling me what is 'for my own good'.  How insulting.  I'm sure
I'm not the only one who feels like this.  In fact, it is precisely the control
freaks and manipulators that have brainwashed people into believing that they
cannot make decisions for themselves.  Please don't buy into that pretence, or
repeat the misinformation.  Thanks.
  Frankie

  Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!