Quite the opposite. As a vegetarian for 9 years, I developed
arthritis so bad that I had great difficulty going up and down
the stairs in my house. When I went back to eating meat (and
stopped eating much grain except rice), the arthritis went away
completely. I have no health problems at all now. When I get
my physicals, the doctors and lab techs are always amazed at
my perfect numbers!

On the other hand, my husband, who remains a vegetarian after
35+ years, is an Ibuprophen addict. He has so many aches and
pains that he takes the Ibuprophen in anticipation! He has quite
a repertoire of other bad health problems, as well, for which he
has to take medications. Still, he refuses to change his diet.

Carol