Morning Kirsteen,

>> At 08:21 AM 1/22/2008, you wrote:
I agree with Dee, the argument it hasn't harmed me therefore it must be all right is totally spurious. After all my great grandfather survived the trenches in WWI but I wouldn't use that as a recommedation for them

  Thanks for the laugh.

  I survived wading around with snakes and alligators in the swamps !

  So, ........ you won't try that either ?

  I might not, if I had it to do over.

  So, we do not know if it is "young and fearless"
or .........  Stupid ?   Maybe both.

  Another one  of my original statements you can ponder.......

"The greatest advantage of being healthy is that you can eat anything you want, anytime you want to do it"

I used to pick up food off the floor and eat it, to test my immune system.

I did it in the health food store just last week.

What is in a little ole germ, bacteria, or virus ? The body can kill all of them.

Something else few people know,........
The body can kill virtually all food poisoning. It does not have a chance.

Give the body some real work once in a while. It might amaze you.   <grin>

Wayne