We are all happy you take responsibility for yourself, you do everyone a favor. However, I have heard people saying things like "Well, if it was not good for us, the government would have made a rule against it" . There are many people that think this is the job of the government and not their job. Listening to the evening news reinforces this illusion, as the tv news is constantly telling us what is good and bad for us, and blaming the govt (or someone else) for everything.