AMEN to that Frankie.

Bob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: joe bloggs
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 1:45 AM
  Subject: CS>Do we want to be Deceived?

  compulsory vaccines
  genetically modified food
  eu legislation outlawing certain concentrations of vitamins and minerals
  food labelling ARE YOU SERIOUS?

  There's a world of difference between taking responsibility for our own health
  and becoming outlaws and criminals, needing to break the law to get the
  natural stuff that has been stolen by the authorities, i.e. unpasturised milk.

  Or the need to lie to avoid having our babies compulsorily vaccinated.  What's
  that all about Ode?  All this compulsory vaccinations that's going on right
  now?  If YOU want to be vaccinated and believe the vaccines has 'saved
millions of lives', fine.  there are many who have seen through that particular
  lie, so it SHOLD be fine to refuse.   But it isn't in some States, is it?
  Parents have been threatened with imprisonment if they refuse the vaccines
  for their children.  Yes, you can say they still have a choice - imprisonment
  or allow their children to be vaccinated.

  Arnold, you say the world wants to be deceived, so let it be deceived.  I
  disagree and find your low opinion of the human race rather sad.

  Frankie

  Messenger on the move. Text MSN to 63463 now!