These look like some I've seen. Others are wider, apparently from multiple sprayers.

It's interesting to watch the trails because you can see them moving in the jet stream opposite to the direction of the jets; it's like water flowing up in the sky. The material flows.

Once in a while there are interesting patterns, fern-like.

When the activity is heavy, the whole sky is overcast, as though a translucent bowl has been put over the city. That level of spraying is infrequent.