Now you say this, I do remember seeing this awful stuff all over the car but
someone said it came from some fire somewhere.  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Jonathan B. Britten
Date: 14/02/2008 03:19:59
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>chemtrails

An observant person can collect the residue that falls on parked
vehicles the day following this kind of spraying.   There's no doubt
that it's particulate matter of some kind.   It's a pale yellowish oily
stuff that appears dry as dust to the eye, but streaks when wiped with
a cloth.   I don't know what it is or what it's for, but it's a
reality.   It's particularly obvious when you have more trails than
engines.