Anything coming out of the pharma-nazi companies has a dark side. Even aspirin
has been linked to cancer. I wouldn't touch any of thier crap if they paid me
to. Now they have some great toxic heparin coming from China thats killing
people. You'd be better off findind a pusher downtown and taking his stuff than
what the rx has to offer. The chances of survival would be better.

Kurt