Hi Wayne.
From reading your posts through the years, you seem like a reasonably
healthy fellow. I agree with you that a moderate use of natural sweeteners won't hurt healthy people. The problem is, many folks aren't healthy and can't tolerate even those sweeteners touted as "natural" or "healthy." Many of them -- including powdered fructose -- are very UNhealthy.

I will have more information on this posted on my website in a few months. I'm in the middle of writing something that should clarify this considerably.

Best,
Nenah

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wayne Fugitt" <cwa...@netdoor.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2008 11:21 AM
Subject: CS>Bad Sugars, fructose, and Others

Evening Nenah,

>> At 11:38 AM 3/16/2008, you wrote:

Actually, fructose (fruit sugar) is harder on the system than sucrose (white table sugar). You can google "Bill Misner fructose" on the net and read his article.
Nenah

Interesting indeed.

This may be why some alternative doctors are saying not to eat specific fruits.

Seems it is grapes and oranges. ........ Two of my favorite, when I can get good one.

Plus, wild grapes and muscadines are super delicious.

I don't think this is to say a small amount will hurt a reasonable healthy person, if one exists.

I still say, of all the bogus sweetners, white sugar may not be the worst.
( a little, not the amount eaten by most Americans )

Honey and molasses are good foods also, ....... small amount with peanut butter.